What is the Turn Around time for Print Orders?
Once your order is placed, and your PDF files are received with the proper specs, your order will ship in approximately 4 business days.
To ensure your order is shipped on time, please do make sure the following specs are met. - (any specs not met may cause a delay in shipping)
Convert Measurements and Fonts
- Please convert all measurements to inches
- Please remove crop marks from your file
- Please include a BLEED, 1/8" margin, on all 4 sides around the edges of the file.
- Please convert all of your text to outlines (paths). – This means that your text should be recognized as an IMAGE, not a font. That way the style shows up properly on any computer.
- Please set up your art as "one-up". We will impose for the press using special tools here.
- For 2-sided designs, please COMBINE your PDFs into 1 ONE instead of two separate pdfs.
Borders on Artwork
- If your artwork has a border, please make sure it is at least 1/4" (.25) thick on all sides. 1/4" is the minimum thickness, thicker borders tend to work better. Border thickness is important because if it is too thin, there is a risk that the border will be trimmed off and thickness will look uneven.