Do you ship to Canada?
Yes, we do ship to Canada!
We offer shipping services through the United States Postal Office, which will be delivered by handed over to Canada Post for final delivery.
Taxes & Duties & Handling Charges
- Canada Customs ONLY assesses taxes (GST, HST & PST) on goods valued at $20 CAD or more. Taxes are generally about 5-15% (depending on the provincial destination).
- A $9.95 Handling Fee is charged by Canada Post when a shipment is taxed.
- If taxes do apply to your package, it will be indicated on Form E14, CBSA Postal Import Form, which will be attached to your mail item when it is delivered. Canada Post will collect the taxes and the $9.95 Handling Fee at the time of delivery to cover the costs for carrying out customs procedure.
- There are no Duties assessed based on country of manufacture (NAFTA Agreement)
- There are no Brokerage Fees due to our packages being sent via USPS (Canada Post)
- Currency conversion fees may apply to credit cards. Please check with your credit card company for details and issues.
- All website prices are in US Dollars (USD).
* All taxes and fees will be collected by the local Postal Service at time of delivery.
Canada Customs (CBSA) info site: Click Here
We have also partnered with Kinek.com to provide a great new shipping option to our Canadian customers.
Kinek has set up secure parcel receiving locations, called KinekPoints, at nearly every major border crossing between the US and Canada. Each location is located on the US side of the border and by signing up for the Kinek service and shipping to one of them, you can receive the same shipping prices as US customers!
Once your package arrives, Kinek notifies you (by email, text message, or push notification) and will then store the package for up to 30 days for you. You can then drive to the KinekPoint and pick up the item at a convenient time for you. Upon pick-up, you pay a small fee, usually $5 for packages under 30lbs, far less than international shipping and brokerage fees! Some of the major cities Kinek serves are: Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Ottawa, Winnipeg, London, Kingston, Kelowna, Sault Ste. Marie, Saint John, Fredericton, and Cornwall. Click here to sign up for your free Kinek account .
To learn more, click here.